Thursday, September 16, 2010

A space to call my pWn

I'm willing to admit I'm fairly new to the blogging scene, though I had a vision in mind when I started up my dream catablog. It's not that I don't enjoy posting my dreams for people to read, but that it's simply too restricting. The catablog is a way of sharing something my mind created without conscious process. Now don't get me wrong, because I do appreciate my dreams. I've been dreaming all my life and I remember about as much of my dreams as I do real events that have come to pass.

*sigh*

To put it simply I want to share things that I've created, like my own art.
My own thoughts. My own ideas, stories, and jokes. Opinions.
Everything a blog is supposed to be.

Altogether, my subconscious does a good job of holding true to everything Blues.
So I'm sure if you enjoyed going off on a schizo-tangent reading my dreams, you'll enjoy nearly everything else I actually put effort into.

- Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment